Buy Ergonomic Postnatal Recovery Support Belt online.
Developed in association with Japan?�s Foot & Back medical association (DYMOCO), this ergonomic postnatal recovery support belt intensively corrects your posture and supports your lower back in relieving lower back pressure, strain and pain as well as assist in pelvis recovery after birth.
- Suitable for natural births to relieve back strain and back pain, reduce the size of your belly, pelvis recovery and support your internal organs.
- Suitable for c-section to to relieve back strain and back pain and assist in the healing of your wound.
- Breathable and snug to effectively shrink your pelvis, waist and belly
- 3-step fastening system allows you to adjust the belt to fit your needs with soft pillars on either side and along the spine for optimum back support.
- GMP certified (GMP0762)
- Align the bottom strap to your pelvis and the top strap to your waistline.
- Hold end of belt with left hand, bring belt around with your right and secure to the preferred tightness.
- Wrap the bottom straps tightly around your pelvis and attach it to the main belt.
- Wrap the top straps tightly around your waist and attach it to the main belt.
- Tweak the tightness of the straps and do a final adjustment.
Sizing: (Waist Size)
S: 58 - 78 cm
M: 68 - 88 cm
L: 78 - 98 cm
XL: 98 - 108 cm
Materials: 80% Polyester 15% Spandex 5% Rubber
- Gentle hand wash with a neutral detergent (below 30 degrees Celsius).
- Cover the washed belt with a towel and wring to remove excess moisture, then place in a cool place to dry.
- Do not machine wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron.
- Level of pain relief and effectiveness may vary between individuals.
- Stop using immediately if you have any skin conditions such as wounds, swelling, redness, irritations or rashes.
- Do not use if you suffer from eczema or are allergic to rubber.
- Stop using immediately if you develop a reaction to the product.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- This product is not to be used for any purpose other than back support.
- Please avoid using excessive force when using the product.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Recommended to be worn outside of clothing to avoid skin irritations.
- The company will not be held responsible for accidents or product damages caused by negligence or failure to follow instructions.
Developed in Japan/ Manufactured in Taiwan
|Click, Tap n Share the Ergonomic Postnatal Recovery Support Belt!|